Harvard Fire Protection District Regular Trustee Meeting
Held Tuesday, March 13, 20183 at 7:00 P.M.
• Call meeting to order
• Roll Call
• Audience participation Limited to 3 minutes.
• Approval of the minutes of the Special Board Meeting held on February 12, 2018.
• Approval of the minutes of the Regular Board Meeting held on February 13, 2018.
• Convene a “Closed Session” to discuss issues covered under the Illinois Compiled Statutes, General Provisions, Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/2/c/1. Regarding a complaint lodged against an employee.
• Reconvene to Open Session.
• Presentation of Options 3 and 4 from the Facility Needs Study.
• Review repair proposals for emergency power generator.
• Status report of Fire Prevention activities related to the Dunham Road property.
• Status report on revisions to Policy and Procedures, Rules and Regulations, and Standard Operating Guidelines.
• Status report on employee performance evaluations. Set date for Special Meeting to prepare evaluations.
• Approve Ordinance to increase the size of Board of Trustees.
• Approve resignation from Chris Jagels and Nick Damiano.
• Approve removing Ana Ramirez and Cesar Salas from roster.
• Approve payment of bills Approve the payment of invoices for service and material
• Discuss the need for restricted access to the room containing our District’s computer servers. Board action to secure this room.
- Postpone the Lieutenants exam until after the June 12, 2018 Board of Trustees Meeting.
• Old Business
Discuss vehicle striking fire station and subsequent investigation reports.• New business (for discussion only no action will be taken)
Discuss inventory of the security box keys.
Discuss 2018/2019 budget.