- Call to Order (7:02)
- Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
- Roll Call Trustee Hugg-present, Trustee Kelnhofer-present, Trustee Condon-present, Trustee Clarke will arrive late, and Trustee Carbonetti is absent.
- Motion to approve agenda (Hugg) Second (Kelnhofer) Roll Call Vote- Hugg-yes, Kelnhofer-yes, Condon-yes.
- Public Comment (not more than 3 minutes per speaker) None
- Secretary’s Report
- Motion to Pay of Bills in the amount of $21,855.20 (Hugg) Second (Kelnhofer) Roll Call vote; Kelnhofer-yes, Hugg- yes Condon-yes.
Hugg asks DC Davidson about Call One options.
- Trustee Clarke arrived at the meeting 7:13 PM
Motion to negotiate with Harvard State Bank as lender for chosen pumper. (Clarke)Second (Hugg) Roll Call Vote; Clarke-yes, Hugg- yes, Kelnhofer-yes, Condon-yes.
- Clarke discusses the budget shortfall on income monies and questions the authority of Trustee Carbonetti to move money from Trust account. Discussion tabled until Trustee Carbonetti is present. Clarke questions unbalanced budget. Discussion tabled until Trustee Carbonetti is present. Clarke recommends that these items get referred to a newly created Finance Committee.
- Status report from staff on repairs to Engine 747. Report to address total costs for repairs, status of insurance claim, and amount of repair costs covered by insurance, and estimated date 747 will return to full service.
DC Davidson reports that the insurance check for the repairs to Engine 747 had arrived in the amount of $36,684.00.
BC Pierce reports on when the repairs will be finished.
Motion to accept FF Kunce’s resignation (Hugg) Second (Kelnhofer) Roll Call Vote; Clarke-yes, Hugg- yes, Kelnhofer-yes, Condon-yes.
- Motion to approve Brian Outhouse for the disposal of 741 (Clarke) Second (Hugg) Roll call vote; Clarke-yes, Hugg-yes, Kelnhofer-yes, Condon-yes.
- Old Business None
- New Business Ambulance revenue
- Correspondence None
- Fire Chief’s Report
Call activity January 2019:
Total for January = 116
9 Lift assist
3 Canceled en route
4 Motor vehicle accident no injuries
5 Motor vehicle accident with injuries
2 Cooking fire / Off road vehicle fire – Hebron
4 Change of quarters
7 False Call, Cᵒ, smoke detector, etc
2 Line Down
January 2018 = 112
4 EMT-B’s Graduated from class
o 2 Passed National test, 2 Pending
Paramedic: 2 students in clinical studies
Basic FF: One finished academy
o 1 passed state test
Annual Fit testing:
• FF Barnett did an outstanding job getting everyone done in a short time
• We were able to use the machine utilizing D/C Davidson’s contacts at MABAS Corporate at no charge.
• This saved us about $700
• Agenda item
• In process
Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual:
• Battalion Chief Pierce sent the draft to Trustee Hugg on 8-16-2018
• Casey’s has been contacted
o They were contacting the wrong people
• Engine 747 / Agenda Item
• Nothing new to report
- Action Items
- Motion to adjourn(Hugg) Second (Clarke) 8:07 PM